Rehl Chiropractic believes in the value of chiropractic and nutritional care for you and your family toward the goal of achieving optimal health and wellness. Therefore, we have created a pricing structure that is flexible enough to allow you to get the care you need no matter what your budget.
Insurance plans only cover chiropractic care. Nutrition Response Testing is not covered by any insurance plan. Our office can bill all PPO’s as an out of network provider, but please call us at 925-330-3326 if you have any questions about whether you can use your insurance to pay for your chiropractic care. We also accept auto accident cases that result in back pain, headaches, or other symptoms which can be addressed with chiropractic care. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly at (925) 330-3326 and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
We also accept Medicare, but are registered as a “non-participating provider.” This means you will pay for your visits up front at the time of your visit. We will then bill Medicare and they will reimburse you 80% of the covered services, unless you have a supplemental policy that covers the remaining 20%. Medicare only pays for the chiropractic adjustment to the spine. That’s it. They do NOT pay for the exam, nor do they pay for any muscle work, exercise instruction, or any adjustments or work to areas of the body other than the spine, for example, an ankle or elbow. To repeat, they only pay for the adjustment to a spinal bone, and nothing else. For those that have “supplemental coverage,” this insurance pays the other 20% of the Medicare accepted fees. In other words, it makes it so that you will be reimbursed 100% for the adjustment, but it will NOT pay for any other services such as muscle work, exercises, or any work on other joints of the body like ankles or knees, etc. For these non-covered services, we charge a flat rate of $60 in addition to the adjustment fee. For those that have “secondary” coverage (different from “supplemental” insurance), the additional services such as massage and exercise instruction may be covered. This is very confusing for most people so please ask us if you need more help understanding.
Because insurance coverage for chiropractic care varies widely, please call us to determine if your plan covers care in our office. Keep in mind, you may have coverage, but only after you meet your deductible. Before you start a chiropractic care plan, we will be happy to verify your benefits and explain them to you as a courtesy at no charge.
Our goal at Rehl Chiropractic is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care and adjustments. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, we can work with you to arrange a flexible payment program that fits your budget. If you have no insurance or if your insurance does not have any chiropractic benefits, there are still ways for you to receive the benefits that chiropractic care provides. Many patients choose to pay directly for their visits with the chiropractor, especially as they discover that chiropractic care is actually extremely cost-effective and affordable. For these patients, chiropractic care is often cheaper and more effective than alternative pain treatments such as pain medications or invasive surgery.
Our focus at Rehl Chiropractic is to actively help you and your family in taking responsibility for your total health, wellness, and disease management. Dr. Rehl will assist and guide you as you take the time to care for some of the most important people in your world: yourself and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we can create a customized family chiropractic plan that is specific to you and your family.
Health on a Budget with Chiropractic Care
At Rehl Chiropractic, we are convinced that chiropractic care will help you stay healthy and pain-free. We will help you care for your most important asset – your health. We truly believe that prevention is the best cure, and that regular chiropractic care will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover from pain or an injury after it’s happened. If you feel you might not have enough time or money for chiropractic, please contact us at 925-330-3326 – we can help! The last thing we want is for you to come to our chiropractic center in crisis.