Nutrition Response Testing
Nutrition Response Testing
Wellness is more than the temporary relief from symptoms, more than an isolated adjustment, and more than the latest dietary trend. At Rehl Chiropractic, wellness is total recovery from pain and injury, restorative nutrition, and renewed strength and balance.
Dr. Rehl’s approach using muscle testing takes the guesswork out of your care. You will be given a protocol specifically designed for your needs at the time of your visit. This may include identifying harmful foods and substances, correcting deficiencies, detoxifying the body, and/or supporting glands, organs and other bodily systems on a cellular level.
Traditional Western medicine often addresses health problems by offering symptomatic relief through the use of medication, frequently leaving the root causes unresolved and creating undesirable side effects. By using whole food supplements to give the cells of the body genuine replacement parts, health can be restored in a real and significant way. Even with a high-quality diet, Dr. Rehl finds that many patients continue to miss out on essential vitamins, minerals, essential oils, and enzymes. There are a host of reasons to start a supplement regimen, including the following:
- It’s difficult to eat certain nutrients with enough quantity and frequency to achieve a therapeutic effect. There is a big difference between eating for maintenance and undergoing a therapeutic phase to correct imbalances in the body.
- Due to overuse, chemical fertilizers, and lack of composting, the soil of our modern day farms is depleted of vital nutrients. Conventionally grown food no longer offers the minerals and vitamins it used to.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are a kind of oil necessary to eat because the body cannot produce them, and they are one of the top nutritional deficiencies in this country. Because animals are no longer fed diets that include enough of these oils, the majority of meats, eggs, and fish from conventional sources no longer provide sufficient quantities.
- White flour (among other refined grains) is one of the most common ingredients in modern food. When the germ and the bran are removed, so are the essential vitamins, minerals, and oils they contain.
- Common cooking practices can greatly reduce the amounts of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes found in raw foods. You may be eating well, but not digesting well, and therefore not assimilating nutrients optimally.
- Substances such as food additives, caffeine, prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and antacids can all interfere with the body’s ability to absorb and retain vitamins.