Rehl Chiropractic is open for chiropractic and nutritional health care.
We are following the CDC recommendations, and have a meticulous protocol in place—see below for more information on that, as well as our updated hours.
- We are working when the other doctor and his patients are not here.
- We are scheduling breaks between every patient to avoid contact between patients and to wash hands up to the elbow, and to clean thoroughly, disinfecting surfaces such as the treatment table, doorknobs, water dispenser, front desk counter, etc. – all surfaces that people touch.
- All patients are required to disinfect their hands upon entering the office.
- All patients will be checked for fever (first sign of COVID-19) using a temporal thermometer.
- I am also wearing a mask and eye protection when serving patients.
- We are using a high-quality air purifier with ionization.
You should NOT COME IN if you:
- have traveled out of the state or country within the last 14 days
- have any cold or flu symptoms
- have had any contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Wishing you all the best. Most sincerely,