Rehl Chiropractic is open for chiropractic and nutritional health care during our posted hours.
We are following the CDC recommendations for medical offices.
- We are disinfecting the treatment table and washing/disinfecting hands between every patient to avoid contact between patients.
- High touch surfaces like doorknobs, the water dispenser, the front desk counter, etc. are regularly sanitized.
- All patients are required to disinfect their hands upon entering the office.
- Masks are required in the waiting room and treatment area.
- Dr. Rehl is wearing an N95 mask, and the front desk support wears a mask.
- We are using a HEPA air purifier with UV and ionization, and ventilating with fresh air when possible.
You should NOT COME IN if you:
- have any cold or flu symptoms
- have a fever or cough
- are not vaccinated and have travelled out of state in the last 10 days and have not met CDC requirements for isolation and negative test results
- have traveled out of the country within the last 10 days and have not met CDC requirements for isolation and negative test results
- have had any contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, unless you waited the correct amount of time and tested negative
- have contracted COVID-19 and have not tested negative and had 7 days since your last symptoms
Wishing you all the best. Most sincerely,